Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My baby is 15 and my Baby is 1!


Jake turned 15 Sunday. I can't believe that I have a 15 year old son. Next step is driving. His youngest sister turned 1 on the same day. Where has the time gone. It was just yesterday that we brought Finley home from the hospital. I feel so old now. Jake will be getting his permit soon and Finley is walking all by herself. We are in so much trouble with the driving and the Walking. I don't know which scares me more. Maddie is still selling Girl Scout cookies and riding her horse. Noah is reading up a storm. It has been cool here and then it gets warm then cool again. It needs to warm up and stay warm for a little while so that Finley can use her new swing. She loves being outside. Jake got this cool wallet picture viewer thing from his girlfriend. It is way cool. I want one. The kids were out of school yesterday for some UIL thing. Maddie had an orthodontist appointment. Afterwards we went to the mall and then met my sister for lunch.

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

Hi Wendi---thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

I am in TX too and have a 12 yr old dd who LOVED Twillight as well! We saw it on Monday. (I admit...I loved reading that series too!)

Nice to meet you!