Sunday, February 22, 2009

It has been a while






Well, it has been a while since I posted last. My dishwasher died in November and I found a new one on http://www.craigslist.org/. Well, new to me. It works great. It took my dh all day to get it installed but it works great. While the new dishwasher was getting installed, my fridge was dying. So I can't win. I just bought a lot of groceries and had to use my dad's fridge until I could get a new one. I was lucky, my sister has a fridge that she is not using. We went to pick this one up in NRH today. It was fairly easy to put in. My old fridge is a side by side that is very heavy. It took a little while to move. I love my old fridge and I am going to get it fixed. My sister's fridge is just too small to hold all of our food. LOL!!! With six people living here, we do eat a lot of food. In other news, we had three new goats. They were a total surprise and unexpected.





Here is two of the new mothers with their babies. I can't find the picture of the other one. Will keep looking though. They are really cute. Here is one of Finley in her nightgown. Isn't she just too cute.


I guess I am going to check in with the Oscars and see who else has won. Yeah to Heath Ledger and Kate Winslett for their wins.

No comments: