Monday, December 29, 2008
Waiting for the end of the year
Well let's see. Christmas is over. Thank God. I am so glad that it is over. The kids had a good one and we had lots of goodies to eat. Finley's first Christmas was fun too. She received a lot of toys and clothes. The older two kids got IPod nanos and Noah got a nintendo ds lite. He then told me that he wanted a nano too. I never win. The funniest thing was the sd memory card I got from my in-laws. I don't have a camera that takes sd memory cards. My camera takes a compact flash card. They really put a lot of thought in to that. My kids gave me a key finder to put on my key ring, since I loose my keys regularly. Jake wrapped it with my car keys in the present. The really funny part is that when Finley is fussy, she sets the alarm off. My mom gave us a pool table earlier and the kids are all getting very good. I have lot of other thoughts to tell you about but it is getting late and I am going to be. Happy New Year if I don't get back here to post soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment