Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I know that I need to post more often

Sorry that it has taken me so long to update this.

The baby, Finley, is starting to pull up on everything, the coffee table and us included. Noah placed 3rd in storytelling at the UIL meet. Maddie is busy reading through the Twilight saga and she has seen the movie 3 times. Jake is finally passing all of his classes. I had a birthday that my husband forgot. We are getting our tree put up and are hoping to get the decorations up outside. The Zebra football team made it to the semi finals in the state playoffs. And I am just starting to do my Christmas shopping. I did get presents for my nieces and nephews bought. As my kids get older, so the cost of what they want gets higher. At least, they ask for good stuff. At my inlaws, we just started buying only for the kids and my inlaws. We just had to do, it was getting to costly for some of my husband's relatives and it also limits the stress of buying for people that don't like me. LOL!!! I do miss seeing what everyone thought I liked or needed. That was part of the fun. I wish we would just draw names for the kids since there are 11 of them. Well that won't happen. We will just buy for the kids until they get 18, I guess. I will try to get back here more often. Happy Hollidays.

No comments: