Since no one is reading this, I will try and update more. Jake just got back from helping my sister move, AGAIN. Now I know why she doesn't want to move our mom again, Nikki moves herself too much. The highlight of my day is that I took her cat back to her. So now we are not entirely cat free, we still have our three but they are now outside cats. They just come in to eat and only stay in when it rains. Now being in Texas, the rain will be never. We do have a little chance of rain later this week when the cold front come through. Cold front in Texas is that the temperture will drop from 105 to 90.
this is the cutest video. I just had to share it.
Well until next time. Enjoy.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment